Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies, that´s definitely to long for me. Choreos that´s more the name they deserve. I found this divine recipe at picky-palate. Jenny Flake is the creative head behind picky-palate and her ideas are just awesome.
I baked them yesterday night and I had to hide them from my boyfriend, because he wanted to eat them right away, before I even got the chance to take the pictures for the post.Now the pictures are taken and Markus, my boyfriend is totally satisfied, because he got his cookies.
Trust me, you´re gonna love these cookies, they´re at least two times bigger than a normal chocolate chip cookie and sooooooo delicious. Cookie monster would go crazy for them:)
Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a blender mix butter and sugars until creamy and well combined.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and stir together.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter-sugar mix, until well combined, add the chocolate chips at last.
- Use an ice scoop to take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie.
- Place a second scoop of dough on the bottom of the Oreo Cookie.
- Now it should look like an Oreo chocolate chip sandwich:)
- Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough.
- Let the cookie balls chill for about 20 minutes in the fridge, to prevent them from spreading to much.
- Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies for about 9-13 minutes or until cookies turn golden brown.
- Of course they have to be served with a glass of cold milk:) Enjoy…