Iced watermelon cocktail… Spitting watermelon stones from my balcony, with my little nephew is something I love doing in summertime. Don´t worry, my balcony is located on the backside of a family house, nobody is getting shot down, from flying watermelon stones:-) Almost 35°C and the sun is burning.
Another favorite thing of mine is to guzzle a „Iced watermelon cocktail“ in my sun lounger.
There is nothing better. I´ve got this recipe from my last vacation on bali. Every morning I had one of these refreshing cocktails… This is a non-alcoholic cocktail, but if you add some alcohol, you can turn it into a party drink.
Iced watermelon cocktail
(for about 4 servings)
1 cold watermelon
lemon slices for garnish
1. Cut the watermelon into cubes
2. Puree the watermelon in a blender and pour through a strainer
3. Squeeze the juice of one lemon and add to the watermelon juice
4. Fill each glass with crushed ice and pour over the watermelon-lemon juice
5. Garnish each glass with lemon slices
Selamat minum! (Cheers in Balinese)